Cheesy One-Pan Spaghetti Casserole
This is a super quick and easy recipe! It isn’t the healthiest meal, but it is good for the soul. It is also perfect for feeding a crowd!
- 1.5 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Large White Onion Chopped
- 8 oz of Whole Grain Spaghetti, Cooked
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- 3 Cups Tomato Juice
- 1 lb 2% Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Cook spaghetti al dente in a large dutch oven, drain, and set aside noodles in strainer.
- Brown the hamburger and onions in the now empty dutch oven.
- Drain off the grease.
- Add tomato juice and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add peas to the mixture and top with spaghetti noodles. (Do not stir in spaghetti)
- Simmer until peas are cooked thoroughly.
- Add cubed cheese and cook until melted.
- Mix and serve hot!
Serves: 6-8 Adults